Oxygen Sensors After Catalytic Convertor
Oxygen Sensors Before Catalytic Convertor
- has an exhaust Y-pipe dual catalytic converter that is a 2-piece assembly. The RH and LH converters can be serviced separately as needed.
- has 2 upstream Heated Oxygen Sensor (HO2S) mounted before the catalytic converters.
- has 2 Catalyst Monitor Sensor (CMS) mounted on catalytic converters.
- has an intermediate pipe.
- has muffler brackets with isolators at the front and rear of the muffler, bolted to the body.
- production muffler and tail pipe assembly is a one-piece design.